Selasa, 07 April 2009

About me

ABOUT ME 


  Hello,my name is Afrizal Hidayatullah.my nickname is Rizal,I am 12 years old I live in Jl Budi Utomo number 1 Wadeng Sidayu Gresik,my hobby is reading and playing football,iwant to be a engineer,my favourite food is meatballs and my favourite drink is orange juice,iam seven grade in junior high school one sidayu,my birthday is april,10

 I have four members family ,they are : my father,my mother,iam, and my sister, my father name is Sugito he like reading newspaper and drink a coffe ,he work in the market . MY mother name is Siti Fatimah she work as teacher in elementary school 2 wadeng,she like reading and writing .My sister name is Dita.She is 5 years old ,she like drawing .

 My house is clean and small,its at Budi Utomo street.My house colour is green and white,my house have 5 doors and 3 window

2 komentar:

  1. assalamualaikum.........
    zaal, your write is good but, in paragraph 2, you write "she work",should "she works"
    thanks..z..z..z..z.z!!!!!!
    wassalamualaikum............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    BalasHapus
  2. icang your write is good but in first paragraph your writ iwant should i want

    from ceking

    BalasHapus